Types of Projects
A great CMO is highly nimble … because in the business world, what needs to be done next is always changing! You want a CMO – or Virtual CMO, or marketing consultant – who can easily and rapidly switch from one priority to the next.
But you may have one urgent need right now. Here are some of the services we have provided recent clients:
- Branding & Positioning: Brand strategy that is distinctive, relevant … and wins customer loyalty
- Innovation: Create breakthrough new products that will transform your category
- Distribution Strategy: Where should you be selling? Open new channels or go deeper in existing ones?
- Competitive Advantage: How to beat your competition … every time
- Messaging: Tell you story that compels your customer to buy
- Value Proposition: What will win in your market – premium prices, something extra for the same price, or lower prices?
- Product Launch: Get it there fast, and get it there right the first time
- Website: Create a more compelling web experience to increase sales
- Pay-per-click: Improve or implement Google AdWords to increase clicks at a lower cost
- Advertising copy and media management: TV, print, billboards, banners, infomercials, etc
- Social Media: strategies and management for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vine, Instagram, etc
- Packaging: Create package graphics that pop off the shelf
- Logos: Something that says what we really stand for
- Sales Materials: Write compelling sales presentations and marketing materials
- Marketing Management
- Increase Marketing Department productivity and effectiveness … including establishing individual goals, reorganizing, and hiring new talent
- Keep Ad Agency focused on what we want … or find a new one
- Profitability: Optimize pricing and product assortment for maximum margin
- Commercialization: Move your best ideas into the market
- Retail Tactics: Create powerful POP materials, shelf strategy, and promotions
- Public Relations: Initiatives and events that get your brand noticed
- Review: Expert analysis of your current marketing programs … so you know what’s working and what needs improvement
- Interviews and surveys: Know what your customers are really thinking … and what they really need
- Concept Development: Identify which ideas have the best potential … then make them even stronger
- Analysis: Dive deep into market trends, competitors, and customers … to identify opportunities others have missed
Marketing is complex and always evolving. There is no way a list like this could ever be complete. A CMO knows how to manage all of these, and more. And since he is not a one-trick-pony, he knows what is most important now!